We are pleased to invite you to the Eurotransplant virtual Annual Meeting 2021 which will take place on Wednesday September 22, and Thursday September 23. The online registration is now open. The program set-up offers various general presentations and parallel sessions and can be found here.
Call for applications Jon van Rood Award
Applications for the ‘Eurotransplant Jon van Rood Award 2021’ can still be submitted. This award of € 2.500 is granted to a researcher from one of the Eurotransplant member states who, in the preceding two years, has published a scientific paper in the field of organ or tissue transplantation that significantly contributed to this field.
The award winner will be announced during this Annual Meeting. You can find more information on the award and application procedure on the Annual Meeting website. The deadline for submission is July 15.
Committee Jon van Rood Award 2021
The Award Committee, consisting of the chairs of the Eurotransplant organ advisory committees, will consider all proposals. Decisions of the Award Committee will be announced by the first week of September.
This year the Committee consists of the following persons:
- Prof. Dr. Markus Guba, chair of the CoMs (chairman)
- Univ. Prof. Dr. Gabriela Berlakovich, chair of the ERAC
- Prof. Dr. Jadranka Buturovic Ponikvar, chair of the ETEC
- Prof. Dr. Uwe W.J. Heemann, chair of the ETKAC
- Dr. Sebastiaan Heidt, chair of the TTAC
- Univ. Prof. Dr. Günther Laufer, chair of the EThAC
- Priv.-Doz. Dr. Christian Margreiter, chair of the EPAC
- Prof. Dr. Jacques Pirenne, chair of the ELIAC
- Univ. Prof. Dr. Thomas Soliman, chair of the OPCC
More information about the event
Please find the overview of the meeting program and other information on the Annual Meeting website. Furthermore, you will receive updates on the topics and speakers through our Annual Meeting newsletters.