Eurotransplant is very pleased to present you its new website. As you can see, we adjusted the look and feel by means of a new design.
What else did we change?
- We created main sections for three target groups, namely Professionals, Patients and Press. In these sections, we added stories and documents which benefit the target groups
- In the top menu we added social media icons so you can easily visit our social media channels
- We created a section About us in which you will find general information about Eurotransplant, for example the history and timeline of Eurotransplant, the benefits of cooperation and a collection of Eurotransplant’s policies
- In the section Statistics, you will find the monthly statistics, the recent Eurotransplant factsheet and a link to the Eurotransplant statistics library in which you can find and retrieve reports by numerous categories
- On the homepage, we added counters which show transplantation and waiting list numbers
- Furthermore, we added more infographics and illustrations
- The website design is responsive which means that the characteristics of the website (such as width, alignment of data, etcetera) will get adjusted according to the width of the screen
Should you have any questions or suggestions regarding the new website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com